On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 02:35:28AM -0800, Octavian Hornoiu wrote:
> I have tried using the rules I know from ipfilter on freebsd
> to forward port 0 with gre and all that but I cannot seem to get pf to
> accept the ruleset without it complaining about syntax.  How is this
> accomplished via the newer pf?

  if i understand you correctly, any of these might fit the bill:

1)
rdr on $ext_if inet proto gre from any to ($ext_if) -> $internal_host
pass on $ext_if inet proto gre from any to $internal_host keep state

2)
rdr pass on $ext_if inet proto gre from any to ($ext_if) -> $internal_host

3)
rdr on $ext_if inet proto gre from any to ($ext_if) tag GRE_IN -> $internal_host
pass on $ext_if all keep state tagged GRE_IN

  if you try to specify a port, you might receive the message:

: dst port only applies to tcp/udp
: skipping rule due to errors
: rule expands to no valid combination

--

[ openbsd 3.4 GENERIC ( feb 14 ) // i386 ]