Hi,

altq is just not working with these rules:

altq on $OUT bandwidth 100% cbq queue { qo_def, qo_limit }
 queue qo_def cbq(default)
 queue qo_limit bandwidth 150Kb

altq on $IN bandwidth 100% cbq queue { qi_def, qi_limit }
 queue qi_def cbq(default)
 queue qi_limit bandwidth 150Kb

pass out quick on $IN inet proto {tcp,udp} from any to any port >1024 keep state queue qi_limit
pass out quick on $OUT inet proto {tcp,udp} from any to any port >1024 keep state queue qo_limit

It must be a syntax problem but I just cant figure out where !
AND
Stats shows that the packets are being queued but I can download/upload at speeds way higher than 150Kbits/s. ugh?

:)

--
Maxime Labelle - [EMAIL PROTECTED]