I am running OpenBSD 3.5 on a mail server, using postfix with pf and spamd redirection. I have syslog setup to redirect log info from spamd to a separate log file. I was hoping someone knows of a spamd log analyzing tool that I could run via cron and receive an email spamd report.

Basically I would like to get stats on the ip addresses that I am blocking (including number of times and length), along with what email address they are claiming to come from and where they are going. I try to manually read my logs when I can to see if I am being to restrictive on what I block, but the process is getting rather tedious.