On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 04:55, Paul Hodges wrote:
> My configuration is that I have a (four-legged) bridge, and the EXT
> interface was assigned an IP address which I can access from anywhere
> for managing the firewall.
>
> I am trying to set up the ftp-proxy.

My understanding is that you can not run ftp-proxy on a bridge, you must
have IP addresses on all interfaces. THe proxy breaks the bridge's
transparency.

I am using ftpsesame on my bridge and it works just fine.  I don't have
the url to hand but there are references to it in the archive.

--
Russell Fulton, Information Security Officer, The University of Auckland
New Zealand