On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 08:40:23PM -0400, Jason Opperisano wrote:
> all use TCP Port 5190.  all three connections appear to stay open once
> connected.  the simple solution appears to be to set a NAT rule that
> only uses 1 translation IP for connections on TCP Port 5190.

Or use the 'sticky-address' keyword.

I'm actually only using 1 NAT address, although there are 2 addresses that are binatted (other than the 1 nat address) I'll see if I can get them to put it back in place to get some tcpdumps. It's very interesting, I have many, many more of these types of boxes doing similar jobs and this one is the only one having this issue. The only differences are that this one is 3.5 and the others are either 3.3-stable or 3.4-stable. This box is also substantially newer hardware.