On Dec 16, 2004, at 10:42 AM, Jason Opperisano wrote:

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 10:16:14AM -0500, Chad M Stewart wrote:

I don't know what it was, but after a reboot things are redirecting as they should. Now I just need to configure spamd to my liking. :)

is it possible that you never did a "pfctl -e"

Very possible. As Christian said off list, "Sometimes one overlooks the most basic things". I'm 100% positive now that I did NOT do that. Not enough sleep or caffeine. ;-)

Thank you to all who spent time on this one.

-Chad