On Dec 30, 2004, at 11:44 AM, Elijah Savage wrote:

Jason,

Thank you for the reply but I do not think you understand the question.
It is not OpenBSD vs Cisco as your reply states. I am looking for get
started info on making Cisco talk to OpenBSD via IPSEC vpn tunnels. My
OpenBSD firewal has been up and running sometime. I have the absolute
OpenBSD book and it does not address IPSEC Betwwen OpenBSD and Cisco.

Again, you're being vague. If that book doesn't address your issues, then clarify what issues you're talking about. We can't help if you can't explain your problem (or concern) accurately. What have you tried? What is not working for you? What errors have you experienced?

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting