I am working on a traffic shaper to simulate modems and other
devices, is there a way to add a delay to the packets as they come in
and out using pf to simulate latency? I am trying to simulate ADSL
connections and I need someway to simulate latency that is inherent from
them. I am using a bridge to do it with pf ;).

        Also as far as using pfstat or a similar program, when using
queueing, in order to get the % of the queue's bandwidth being used over
a period of time, would you monitor the outgoing interface or is there
no way to do this?

Amir Mesry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cadillac Jack, Inc.