Hello,

I'm trying to connect to an FTP server located on the WAN, from a box
which is located in my local network.

But I can't even do an ls. I can connect, but then, I can't do anything
on the FTP server.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ pftp
ftp.europephoto.com
Connected to europephoto.com.
220 ProFTPD 1.2.9 Server (ProFTPD) [heb62004.ikoula.com]
Name (ftp.europephoto.com:oxstone): ----------
331 Password required for ----------.
Password:
230 User ---------- logged in.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
ftp> ls
227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,14,26,203,176)
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection

And there's something written in /var/log/message on my OBSD bastion:
bastion ftp-proxy[17027]: connect() failed (No route to host)

Here's the network:

[FTP CLIENT]--[Debian Box]--[OBSD Bastion]----WAN----[FTP SERVER]

The Debian Box does ftp masquerading, and there's no packets rejected on
that machine.

ftp-proxy is running on the OBSD Bastion, and I configured it as written
in the pf FAQ.

Please, could you help me?
That stuff is driving me crazy... :-/

Thanks.