On 22:59, Fri 17 Jun 05, Frank Cases wrote:

> Hi all
>
> we got a current setup withc involves
>
> FW1 and FW2 carped and pfsynced as pf firewalls
>
> and CLUSTER having HOST A,B under them
>
> they are using carp to failover load balance also
>
> We would need a hand in configuration.
>
> PROBLEM :
>
> we have server runnign on HOST A,B using tcp ,udp 4569 5060 and 9999-2000k
>
> thing is when the traffic come to 4569 or 5060 the RTP stream is not
> rewritten right and goes back out to a 192.168.XXXX if the client had that
> as source addy..
>

> and its also sending 172.0.16.200 as SRC ip back to client witch make a
> eturn packet impossible.
>

> Can one help ?

I think this is not a PF issue but an asterisk issue :)
In sip.conf you should set the externip and localnet vars
Also try canreinvite=no for all clients.

That is the way it works here :) Almost same setup as you
have.
--
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think
that this is a coincidence."