Bill Swisher wrote:
After reading over the pf-faq.pdf file I have, at this time, one question. The home/small office example assumes that the internet lives off of "ep0". In my case this is partially true. What really is there is a router running on the network 192.168.2.* (my internal network is the standard 192.168.1.*) and if I use the command "block drop in quick on $ext if from $priv_nets" and it's corresponding output block I'd pretty much be sitting deaf and mute, as far as the rest of the computing world goes near as I can figure.

I like that router! It does the PPoE for me, along with minimal
                                   ^^^^
                                  PPPoE

blocking.  I don't want to toss it.

Anyone have a way around this?

I'm no pf expert but why not just remove the 192.168.2. subnet from $priv_nets? (That's what I did).

Regards,

--
Gudni Thor Bjorgvinsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>