SG> Since your network is only 100Mpbs my recommendation is a dlink ehternet
card.
SG> Now I may not be fully correct but from my experience it performs well :-)

AFAIK D-Link NICs is worst choice. Two reasons:

 1. D-link NICs always was cheap low-end solution.

 2. Couple months ago D-link switched it's NICs from RTL8139 (pretty
    stable) to VIA Rhino III chip (which has problems under OpenBSD)
    without any changes in model number.
      VIA chips has permanent problems w/ OpenBSD - it hangs
    and stops responding network connected to it (tcpdump(8) or reboot
    can reset NIC until next fault). Maybe, due driver imperfection.
      So I recommend you to avoid VIA NICs.

Ilya A. Kovalenko
S.A.