[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Gene) writes:

>       I have installed Obsd 3.5 on my 2nd hd and configured ppp but I
> am unable to find any pf conf examples which deal with only one
> computer.  (no network card) Is there a macro name to use that does
> not point to a nic?

I suppose what you are saying is, "which interface, if any, should I
filter on for PPP?". The answer is then "tun0" unless I'm very mistaken.

Then again, you may not need to reference the interface name at all in a
single computer setup. It's possible you would find my PF tutorial at
http://www.bgnett.no/~peter/pf/ useful.