Daniel Hartmeier wrote:
I think it's time someone did this in the proper amateurish fashion.
There's complicated theoretical papers and naive guesses, but no nice
middle ground. :)

  Good point.

I'd embark on this if I had a spare firewall box and the free time to do the tests. I'd be very interested in hearing from anyone who performs these tests.

Daniel

--
     Chris 'Xenon' Hanson | Xenon @ 3D Nature | http://www.3DNature.com/
 "I set the wheels in motion, turn up all the machines, activate the programs,