On 12/31/05, Karl O. Pinc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 12/31/2005 06:29:34 PM, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> > Nope.  No hostnames.
> >
> > Any other ideas?
>
> Some interface is not working on warm start?
OpenVPN - if you have rules for it, that's very likley the problem.

Make sure you don't have any of your vpn interfaces or the like in
your pf.conf that aren't up before the config file is loaded. I had
this issue with OpenVPN (using the tun(4) interface) & pf. It won't
load before openvpn starts.

One way to work around this is to create an /etc/hostname.tun0 file,
and just have "up" in it, so it creates the interface.

-Ian