I just bought a Sangoma S518 ADSL card to replace my external Cisco 678, hoping to realize numerous benefits. Unfortunately, after receiving it, I discover that the new smaller-form-factor version of the card is different internally from the original hardware, and the existing drivers for all the BSDs no longer will work with it.

Sangoma told me on the phone that they plan to have BSD drivers again "maybe this year" but not anytime soon.

  Buyer beware. :(

--
     Chris 'Xenon' Hanson | Xenon @ 3D Nature | http://www.3DNature.com/
 "I set the wheels in motion, turn up all the machines, activate the programs,