Karl O. Pinc wrote:

On 02/01/2006 03:17:56 PM, Tim Pushor wrote:

What seems to be happening is that when the connection uses symmetric RTP, the server (asterisk) sends UDP traffic to the server and makes a state entry for the NAT that is taking place. Then when the client tries to talk back on the same set of ports, the redirect clashes with the state entry.

Why would you not use binat instead of a nat and a rdr?

I'm not sure how that would help me. This is a home box with a single ISP assigned address providing NAT and redirecting various services to inside systems.

I was just hoping that maybe there was a way to disable the state entry for outbound natted UDP since there is no requirement for return traffic..

Thanks,
Tim