--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I hope this has not been asked millions of times... becasue if it has I
> am beyond help... since I cannot find the solution.

Upgrade to 3.8.  You get two more columns which do track ALL traffic.

# pfctl -sl | grep tcp:80
inbound - tcp:80 -> 1 4 184 2 80 2 104
outbound - tcp:80 -> 5 77 39186 39 30422 38 8764

>From the 3.8 pfctl man page:

  -s labels      Show per-rule statistics (label, evaluations,
                            packets total, bytes total, packets in, bytes
in,
                            packets out, bytes out) of filter rules with
la-
                            bels, useful for accounting.