"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I would like to put PF on my laptop and thought there was a linux port
> available. I cannot find it.

IIRC there have been occasional messages from people who have claimed
that they have started working on a port of PF to Linux[1], but none
claiming that the effort had been completed.

> This is so I can use rules and report generators I am already familiar
> with to protect my laptop, particularly in wireless mode.

You would either need to adjust to Linuxish tools, or swithch your
laptop to either OpenBSD or FreeBSD (lots more packages available).

[1] For some odd reason these messages were not as easy to find as I
    had thought, but I'm pretty sure they're in the archives somewhere
20:11:56 delilah spamd[26905]: 146.151.48.74: disconnected after 36099 seconds.