Hi Tihomir.......thks for the response....

I think SQUID is running fine, my default gw is ext_if, I was playing with
multipath too without
results.....the conf file is really in disorder due to the try-out and
continous changes, I'm sorry....

Now I'm not with the machine, but tomorrow I'll post the output of "ifconfig
-a" and /etc/mygate, I'll
try your rule and will control it with pfctl....

Greetings
Jose M

>NAT is correct, but this is not important right now.We are care about
squid.
>check this http://www.benzedrine.cx/transquid.html
>What is you default gateway?

>My suggestion is to reorder your pf.conf Order first $int_if then $int_if2
and etc...
>Then you and others can read pf.conf with easy.

>Down rule will work if your default gateway is on $ext_if

>pass out quick on $ext_if route-to ($ext_if2 $ext_gw2) from any to any port
www keep state probability 50%

>Can you give >>ifconfig output and /etc/mygate Also try using pfctl -vsr
and look whats going on on $ext_if and $ext_if2.What is last mathed rule
etc..