I have setup a FreeBSD box running PF for a client.  It is the
'firewall' for their internal LAN.

I cannot make an outbound VPN connection from their LAN to any other
microsoft PPTP VPN server.

The VPN connections work fine from any machine that plugs in to the hub
in FRONT of the firewall (static public IP), but that obviously isn't
the solution.

What changes need to be made to the ruleset to allow outbound PPTP
connections?  Here is the existing NAT rule I though might work based on
browsing the Archives:

nat on fxp0 proto udp from 172.16.0.0/16 port = 500 to any ->
206.135.37.226 port 500

But it didn't help at all.  I put that rule both in front of, and
behind, the regular NAT rule for outbound network traffic.

Chris Willis
Director of Technology & Services
Castellan Inc. - Microsoft GOLD Certified Partner
818-789-0088 x203
www.castellan.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]