Hello all,

I currently have a working anchor that I would like to split into many
anchors.  The anchor is meant for the rules related to a table so the parent
anchor defines the table and then the child anchors hold different types of
blocking and passing rules in each of them.  I can't seem to get the rules
that are in the nested anchors to get evaluated so I have a strong suspicion
that is because they are not linked up to their parent correctly.

I have been through some many variations of how this could be done that I
don't even know which has been my best attempt or even if I have had a best
attempt ;P.  Hopefully the above description along with the following
diagram will be enough for someone to figure out what I am looking for and
provide a small example of how it is done.

pf.conf

\-> main_anchor

    |-> first_sub_anchor

    |-> second_sub_anchor