I have a cable connection at home and was wondering if the following
would work. If I put a Cisco 851 series router in front of a pair of
Soekris firewalls running OpenBSD using CARP and pfsync. So the Cisco
router would get a dynamic WAN IP and have a static LAN IP. The two
Soekris firewalls would sit behind it. Behind the redundant firewalls
would be the network. How could I get the computers behind the
firewall Internet access? Also would port forwarding work? The thing
is that I don't have a static IP address. Let me know.

Phusion