IMS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'm quite sure that I didn't change any things in my
> box..
>
> So I turn back to use old machine.. but my client
> still couldn't use passive ftp..

If you really did not change anything, it sounds like your client is
getting bit by changes made elsewhere in the path from your client to
the ftp servers in question.

On the other hand, we have had cases (using ftpsesame on OpenBSD 3.7)
where passive ftp stopped working apparently due to memory starvation on
the filtering gateway.  After killing a pftop which had lost its
controlling terminal due to a reboot of a putty.exe equipped machine
elsewhere, it all started working again in that particular case.  Given
the stability of the platform running putty.exe, this has happened more
than once.

20:11:56 delilah spamd[26905]: 146.151.48.74: disconnected after 36099 seconds.