Thanks for answers...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I guess "pfctl -st", and "pfctl -sm" don't
actually show the out-of-box defaults, right? They show the current
values...

True that I could find out the defaults by loading pf with an empty
ruleset (or flushing the rules maybe?) and execute those commands, but
this is a production FW that I have not built myself, and I cannot just
flush the rules for no reason.

So, maybe a feature request would be an option in pfctl to show all the
defaults. I wish I was savvy enough in C to write that myself.

Thanks a lot and have a great weekend!