Ok, I have quite possibly the most trivial question ever. Didn't see mention of it in the archives, but I know it's been done.... in fact, I've done it before, but I'm having FITS making it work now. I've got my PF firewall with $external and $internal. Behind that there is a webserver with an address on the same network as $internal. I redirect traffic through the firewall to that webserver. Now I just need to create some rule to redirect web traffic from $internal stations that try and hit the $external IP address to go to the internal web address as well. It's SO easy... but I'm stuck. Thanks for all your help. Not really comfortable pasting my ruleset on here... but I can if needed. Brandon