Sergey Prisyazhniy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>       how can I automaticaly initialize pf rules without making subj
>       interfaces specification in /etc/pf.conf by hands?

If your rules do not specifically need to be bound to any particular
interface, you can write such things as

block all
pass from self to any keep state

or

pass from 10.12.14.0/24 to any port ssh keep state

it's extremely flexible really.  The reason you see interface name
macros so often is that people tend to find them useful, but you can
do without them entirely if you like, I suppose.

20:11:56 delilah spamd[26905]: 146.151.48.74: disconnected after 36099 seconds