Greets

OpenBSD 4.0

 I am working on an issue regarding dup-to. It works fine.

When using an invisible bridge I dup-to all traffic ( in, out ) over to a
computer that creates really nice graphs, using a third interface on the
bridge. All is well.

Issue:

I need to get all traffic dup-to'd over to a graphing box using only the
firewall, now dup-to works fine for the traffic that passes through the
firewall but the blocked traffic doesn't get dup-to'd.

I have tried every conceivable combination that I can think of, that the FAQ
reveals or hints at and on and on.

Any suggestions to get blocked traffic dup-to'd / copied to the graph box,
have I overlooked something that may make this possible.

Ideas?

Bob D