Albert Shih <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> The purpose is to open (inside --> outside) my subnet for making update
> during the nigth (between 3­4 am) and after update I'm close everything

You could use anchors I suppose, or if it's simply a matter of opening
a specified set of ports for traffic to specified hosts elsewhere, you
could write your rule set to pass the required services to or from
members of a table, which you then fill with IP addresses, run the
required commands, then empty the table.  I have something hinting at
how to do this in the PF tutorial at http://home.nuug.no/~peter/pf/,
specifically http://home.nuug.no/~peter/pf/en/tables.html, and of
course man pfctl is your dearest friend :)

20:11:56 delilah spamd[26905]: 146.151.48.74: disconnected after 36099 seconds
  • Any set ? Albert Shih
    • Re: Any set ? Peter N. M. Hansteen