> My guess is that if you explained to us what was confusing about
> the documentation (http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/queueing.html)
> we might be able to improve it to the point where you find it
> helpful.
>
> FYI, when I read your post I had no idea what FUP stood for.
> The industry term is seems to be "quality of service", borrowed
> from the telcom industry.
FUP = Fair User Policy. It's pretty used/general term here. Sorry for
being cunfusing.

When I will check documentation, there are basically only 'static' QOS.
I found hfsc references, but no documentation around :( It seems hfsc
altq queue could be the right one, to do FUP I explained. That's why I
asked if anyone having experimence with setting FUP (which is generally
type of QOS, you are right here).

And yes, PF FAQ doesn't reference hfsc at all. Some hfsc references
could be foudn @ man pages (man 5 pf.conf), but without any further
explaining.

I would be happy to have chapter related in PF FAQ (which is well
written in my opinion, it answers all my question in 90% :) related to
"FUP".

--
Best regards,
Lada 'Ray' Lostak

In the 1960s you needed the power of two C64s to get a rocket
to the moon. Now you need a machine which is a vast number
of times more powerful just to run the most popular GUI.