I have several networks in different IP nets and different incoming
interfaces. I would like to make this a loop or something instead of, as
it is now, different blocks.

Today it looks like (very stripped down)
pass in on $FOO_NET inet from $FOO_IPS to any keep state
pass in on $BAR_NET inet from $BAR_IPS to any keep state

Instead I would like to do it like
for i in FOO BAR; do
        pass in on ${i}_NET inet from ${i}_IPS to any keep state
done

Or something. Is this possible within pf.conf or would I have to make a
shell loop creating this little extra pf config file and include in
pf.conf?