Norman Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> The only problem I noticed was that we had some connection problems
> when using synproxy in front of our webserver. So i replaced it by
> keep state. Any idea if this is a know "bug" ?

I remember some reports about synproxy oddities on FreeBSD a while
back.  I'm not sure how that story ended.  The solution, if there is
one, (and it's FreeBSD you're using) is probably in the archives.

I probably should do some digging on this, but unfortunately it will
have to wait until a few deadlines have been kept.

In the meantime, plain old keep state isn't too bad either.

Cheers,