> you must be cofnused here. dunno. people rarely have problems in that
> area.
Hmm, maybe, I'm, truly, too stupid to work with PF ...
I'll re-test on clean environment it and write to the list.

> i thought we did that with -vv or so
hmm ... alas, no such warnings with -vv:

evil# pfctl -vv -f /etc/pf.conf | grep notexist
@67 pass in from <notexist:0> to <notexist2:0> no state queue notexist3

evil# uname -a
OpenBSD evil.oganer.net 4.1 EVIL#0 i386

> you are confused. not keeping state is stupid.
Agree ... until states can work ...

> parts of your mail come pretty offensive... maybe i should not have
> bothered at all.
I beg my pardon, these little things annoyed me sometimes.
Thank you for answer.

> anyway. you know how things work: if you miss sth, you send a diff.
yes, indeed :)