I did try withouth the rdr as well still traffic ment for the static host ends up on the app server and vice-versa
On 31 jan 2008, at 15.40, Peter N. M. Hansteen wrote:

Loke Berne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

1 for dynamic and one for static content the dynamic content works
fine but when I try to use both of em the traffic seems to end up on
the wrong backend

I sense perhaps http://www.bsdly.net/bookofpf/errata-01-hoststated-rdr.txt
would clear things up.  Sorry.

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/