Jordi Espasa Clofent wrote:
Stuart Henderson escribió:
On 2008/02/24 12:21, Jordi Espasa Clofent wrote:
Very happy with performance and capabilities of PF. But when I try ssh connections from outside to my net boxes, they're very very slow. They work, but work so slowly.

Describe this in a bit more detail...

Yes Stuart, I know my words are vague, but it's exactly what I've said: the ssh connection with pf enable seems a slow process.

A few points:

* With pf disabled you get the ssh Password prompt in (aprox) 3 secons.
* With pf enabled you'll get the ssh Password prompt in (aprox) 15 secons.
* The use of ssh verbose flags (-vvv) it's the same with or without pf.

Maybe the next step is a bit of work with tcpdump....

could this be a dns problem?