On 05/12/2008 04:32:05 PM, Christer Solskogen wrote:
If I do not use the binat-rule, connecting to games (in CoH) will not work. But CoH also seems to be the only game with that kind of problem.

If I am not mistaken, using a binat-rule also makes my machine vurnable for other stuff. I am under the impression that the ports I define in the rdr rules are wrong (which means the documentation for CoH is wrong)

Based on your previous post you are using an RFC1918 address
space inside your LAN.  Unless you NAT your traffic it will
not route on the Internet.  I suggest you read up on
networking and what NAT does.

"The Book of PF" might be good.  It will surely teach
you about pf.  I've not read it yet so don't know
how much basic networking is explained.

Karl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein