Leslie Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> With DNS names? That's likely to be your problem.
>
> Oh, I didn't know that! Can you tell me how to handle this?

The problem is that this makes your ruleset load dependent on working
name resolution, which may not be available at the time rc starts pf
and loads your rule set.

> The problem is these hosts are not fixed IP's so they use no-ip
> (http://www.no-ip.com/) to provide a fixed address.

That doesn't make things any easier, unfortunately.  I'd say by all
means define the table, but wait until somewhere in your rc.local to
fill in those addresses (say, with a script that checks if each name
resolves, then adds the returned addresses to the table).  Brittle,
but with a fighting chance of working.

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/