Hello Peter:

> From: "Peter N. M. Hansteen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:10:50 +0200
> To: <pf@benzedrine.cx>
> Subject: A PF Certification - what do you think?
>
> Would a creating a PF certification be worth putting some effort into?

<snip>

> So, my fellow PF SMEs, would you like to be involved in this, and
> contribute to creating a PF certification.  I would like to have your
> input, including but not limited to 'would it be more useful with a
> multi-level certification', and of course any input on what the task
> and skills spec should contain.
>
> [1] http://www.bsdcertification.org/index.php?NAV=FAQ#Q04

I like the idea of having a PF certification.  I see a couple of ways to do
the certification, both of which are extensions of the certification levels
found with other vendors.

1) BSD Certification with a PF specialization - something like a BSDE/PF
2) A two-tiered PF certification track
    a) Certified PF Administrator
    b) Certified PF Engineer

Regards,