I'm having a major problem with FTPeS (FTP over explicit SSL) working
with pftpx through PF.

nat on $ext_if from $ftp_int to any -> $ftp_ext
rdr on $ext_if proto tcp from any to $ftp_ext port ftp -> 127.0.0.1 port
8021

Standard FTP connections work, but the connection hangs and times out
when it tries to initialize the TLS connection.  The server also worked
properly prior to using pftpx.

Any ideas?  We really need to get SSL FTP working.

Thank You,
Mike Sweetser

Mike Sweetser | Systems Administrator

Adhost Internet
140 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 360, Seattle, Washington 98109 USA

Our brand new Adhost West data center is open - contact us for a tour at
1-888-234-6781 (ADHOST-1)