Hi all,

I have a VPN setup, which connects 2 private nets, like this:

client-net - [cn-if c-fw pc-if] - internet - [pg-if g-fw gn-if] - gateway-net

Clients on the c-fw, which try to connect to servers in gateway-net default to a source address of pc-if.
This traffic is routed to the internet (via pc-if instead of enc0).
Traffic from client-net or clients on c-fw which can be configured to bind to cn-if are routed through enc0.

Questions:
- As of obsd 4.4 can I influence the source address binding?
- Does pf allow to change the source address of outbound packets originated from the firewall?

Axel
--- ar3