Hello,

I've got a SDSL line with a 8 public IP bloc

I would like to build an openBSD 4.5 in a bridge configuration with 3
interface.

Here is the architecture :

                                               === [ rl1 ] ===== SERVER1
PUB_IP_1 ======|

SDSL =====[ rl0 ]= OpenBSD =====

|====== LAN

                                               === [ rl2 ] ===== SERVER2
PUB_IP_2 ======

The clients will be acceding to both services offered by SERVER1 and SERVER2
:
- SERVER1 is a full H323 video conferencing server and is the gatekeeper
- SERVER2 is a web video conferencing server over HTTP/HTTPS

My goal is to build the OpenBSD machine as a bridge with multiple public IPs
(in order not to mess with H323 and NAT problems)

Is this configuration possible ?
Will both SERVERS receive their IP and will be able to communicate over the
SDSL link ?

I also would like to :
-       Limit global SDSL link at 4 megs
-       Allow each link to use all of the bandwith up to 4 mega if the other is
unused
-       But try to give an equal bandwidth to each link
-       Filters some dangerous ports with pf

Can somebody give me some help with this case ?

Regards Romain