2 questions come into mind:
- Does the new IP-only (w/o IPTV) offer (started in Sep-2009 by German
Telekom)
still requires the vlan setup?

Assuming the same technical infrastructure is used for that offer: yes. I have always found the guys at the onlinekosten.de forum to be very helpful, maybe you can ask there to know for sure.

- How does the vlan setup interferes with a carp/pfsync configuration?

Never tried that.

Anyway the HowTo is outdated and does not work anymore for IPTV. Vlan8 is used for Multicast now and the required IGMP version is v3 there. OpenBSD does not support IGMP v3, so I'm stuck with a Linux Router for Vlan8 right now. Vlan7 is still connected to my beloved OpenBSD Box, though ;)

Cheers
Tobias