I'm having a hell of a time using Extreme Networks Summit 400-24t
switches with IP balancing of any type.

I've tried OpenBSD 5.0 and a -current snapshot from Feb 02.  I've
tried all the modes, but none of them work.  There's not a good way
I'm aware of to do port mirroring for ip-unicast, but I don't
understand why ip-stealth isn't working.  I manually clear the
forwarding database after activating ip-stealth.

I'm just about to relegate these to dumb switch duty and try and find
some other vendor that just works.  Any chance someone else has
cracked the code on these with pf in the past?

Regards,
Kevin