Hi Aditya,
On Fri, 25 Aug 2023 at 11:29, Aditya Toshniwal <
aditya.toshni...@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi Sahil,
> On Thu, Aug 24, 2023 at 8:07 PM Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Can we include total space stats (left pie chart) in the same bar chart?
>> or would it be better if we keep it separate?
>> [image: image.png]
>>
> How do you propose to merge both? I would also suggest using a stacked bar
> chart on the right. And format from bytes to MBs.

Currently, I have implemented like this:
[image: image.png]
So, I was thinking of adding one more column for total space for each disk.
Regarding the stacked bar chart, we will need to increase the height of the
default chart container; otherwise, the proportion of different categories
won't be clearly visible in some cases.
And I believe that if we use a stacked bar chart, there won't be a need to
provide total space details, as the height of that stacked bar will be
nothing but the total space, right?