Well, after fixing the xrc detection problem, and the library naming problem, I've gotten pgAdmin3 to run on my Mac. The language selection screen appears, but then I cannot select anything, nor can I even give the window focus. I remember this problem existing when I was originally working on the Mac port. I am CCing Stefan on this post; follow the link below for a screen shot:

http://www.fmonkey.net/pgastartup.jpg

I don't remember now how I fixed this before, so I'll have to do some research. Stefan, maybe you have a quick answer (if there is such a thing)? :-)

ahp