On Aug 11, 2004, at 7:46 AM, Dave Page wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam H. Pendleton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 August 2004 12:22
To: Dave Page
Cc: Andreas Pflug; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] ssl configure

Can you send me a config.log from a system that has SSL, but
didn't build with it?

Attached.

Hmmmm, this line should have failed with SSL dependency errors:

configure:4619: checking for PQexec in -lpq
configure:4650: gcc -o conftest -Wall -g -O0 -I/usr/local/pgsql/include -L/usr/local/pgsql/lib conftest.c -lpq >&5

But it didn't, so you should roll back the patch until I can figure something better out. Sorry. :-(

ahp