Dave Page wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Guillaume LELARGE
Sent: 21 November 2005 17:37
To: pgadmin-hackers
Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] french po updates and ui patch

Hi all,

Hi,

You'll find attached an update for the french .po file.

Please send the complete updated .po and .mo file. Although there
shouldn't be any issues with French, as a general rule I try to avoid
patching the po files as they can be easily broken in ways that I might
not spot.

Please apply it in the REL-1_4_0_PATCHES branch. Thanks.

We keep all translations in sync, so I'll add the updated po/mo file to
trunk as well.
The second one aims to better use checkbox. You used a label and a checkbox instead of a checkbox with its own label. I modify this. I think it makes a better UI. You can click on the text instead of the box. Hope you'll find this interesting and that you'll apply it.

Iirc, there was a reason why they're separate (I just can't think what
it was) - can you remember Andreas?

Yup; we mostly have the text on the left side. Only win32 has such a flag, other systems know text on the right side only. There might be areas where we really can change the checkboxes, I'll have a look at Guillaumes patch some day.

Regards,
Andreas

              http://archives.postgresql.org