Dave Page wrote:

Hi Andreas,

1.4.1 will be packaged with whatever is in the 1.4 branch. Aside from the fact
that I have enough to do at release anyway (doc updates, 4 builds of pgAdmin,
refreshes of everything else in pgInstaller, and it's build and testing)
without having to merge translations from trunk, the tags/branches in SVN
should match exactly what is released to allow any build to be easily
recreated. Plus of course, there are makefiles and build scripts to keep in
sync.

Ok, will update releasable languages. Unfortunately, still no nordic knight in a shiny armour showed up to lift our Swedish translation from 1.0 to 1.4... :-)

Regards,
Andreas

              http://archives.postgresql.org