Hi Hiroshi,

In case you haven't spotted these, here are a couple of issues I've
found with the debugger:

- Debugging seems to start on about line 3 of the function :-(

- The debugger displays the parameters dialog then promptly crashes if
debugging a function with no parameters :-(

Also, there are quite a lot of warnings when compiling with GCC that
need to be cleaned up - many of these are caused by images we're not
using I think.

Regards, Dave.

       match