You don't need buttons.
Just go to File  Preferences    SQL Editor and change Auto commit?   to False
    and Auto rollback? to False

Or whatever you prefer.That is what those options are for!

Or learn how to use a TRANSACTION in PostgreSQL.IE: BEGIN;

Melvin Davidson 🎸
www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com

    On Monday, October 16, 2017, 1:51:35 PM EDT, legrand legrand